You can use the cylinders in your home for:
– Heating and cooling
By heating your home with LPG from ButanGas you will enjoy all the benefits: in addition to a clean and safe solution, you will have energy available at all times; just install an LPG tank from ButanGas and you will only be charged for what you use
Thanks to the LPG from ButanGas, you will not only keep your house warm in winter, but you will also stay cool in summer with the help of innovative equipment.
Ask our consultants. They will guide you on how to have a clean, safe and welcoming environment at all times by using energy from ButanGas.
– Hot water
You can have hot water by using fuel from ButanGas in 33 kg cylinders. Replace the old and expensive electric boiler with a modern and efficient LPG tank: you can immediately reap all the benefits of this fuel.
For food preparation, ButanGas is your best partner in the kitchen. The high calorific value of LPG comes with high performance and short cooking time, thus saving you money.
With its practical solutions, ButanGas will help provide your home kitchen with clean energy.
How to recognize the original?
ButanGas as owner of the cylinders is responsible for their operating safety. The elements by which we certify that the our cylinders are filled in ButanGas stations are as follows:
– Protection guard personalized with the owner’s name;
– Seal affixed to the tap personalized with ButanGas logo;
– ButanGas logo affixed to the cylinder body;
– Label affixed to the cylinder collar, showing the product’s commercial and technical information;
– Sale of cylinders at ButanGas adequately marked distribution points.
• Correct filling (according to the label on the cylinder);
• Personalized protection guard facilitating the transport and protecting the tap from shocks;
• Personalized ButanGas seal affixed to the tap guarantees filling in our own filling stations, the correct quantity, gas safety and quality;
• – Availability throughout Romania
Cylinders for use outside the home (for industrial purposes)
33.5 kg cylinders can be easily installed in limited spaces to serve facilities sized as required.
• They are installed in groups of 4 or 6 cylinders, only outdoors, on a solid wall, with no openings (windows, doors, etc.).
• Cylinders can be installed at minimum safety distances;
• They are mobile and functional, ensuring independence from any other thermal energy source;
• High heat output thanks to the bottled propane;
• They work in good conditions, as gas flow and pressure are constant, regardless of the season or outdoor temperature;
• Low maintenance costs with the equipment that use them;
• They do not pollute the environment, the NOx resulted from burning being carbon dioxide and water vapors
10 kg cylinders can be used to supply LPG to forklifts. Propane is an attractive alternative to Diesel fuel because it provides high power and torque, while reducing emissions and fuel costs.